Ladies, when it comes to having an orgasm with your partner, let them earn that sh*t. DON’T FAKE AN ORGASM. If what your partner is doing ISN’T working for you, and you make it seem like it is, that’s what they’ll keep doing. (Men are hardwired for conditioning.)
Can you relate? You sit in your towel after a shower because you're too lazy to get dressed. You and your best friend can say one word, and crack up. You hate when one string of your hoodie is longer than the other. You hate it when people think you like someone when you clearly don't. You hate it when your favorite song comes on, as you pull into the driveway. You feel like if you turn on the lights, you will be safe from anything. You push those little buttons on the lids of fast-food drinks. You laugh until people get hurt, then stop when you realize it's serious. You hate it when parents get serious about something funny you tell them. You hate when you tell a guy to shut up and they copy you in a higher voice. You pretend to sleep when your parents come in. You text the person next to you things that you can't say out loud. You hate when people in front of you walk really slow and you can't get past them. You're always tired no matter how much sleep you get. You stop the microwave before it hits 00:00 to avoid hearing the beeps. You use the "sup" head nod. You hate when you are mad at someone and they make you laugh. You check the fridge every ten seconds to see if food magically appeared.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of god. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of god that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”—Marianne Williamson
1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it? Derp.
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be? It was my mother. You’re sick!
3. Were you happy when you woke up today? Happy enough. I was displeased that it was 4pm.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who? A couple hours ago someone called me. It was the wrong number. Forever alone. D:
5. What are you excited for? Rocky Horror, this semester to be over, Christmas in Italy… :)
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you? My mommy.
8. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Ginger Ale.
9. Have a best friend? Yesh. My hetero life mate.
10. Are you scared to fall in love? With someone awful.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love? Yes.
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face? I don’t like violence.
13. What time is it right this second? 4:24 A.M.
14. What do you want right now? Straight A’s, a winning lotto ticket (or a sweet-ass job), and a nice sleep schedule.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with? Rachel, Andrew, Corey, and Sean?
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused? Single, mostly.
17. When was the last time you cried? Le shrug.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? It’s fine. Better than it was when I lived with her.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others? Yes.
20. How fast does your mind change? Quickly enough to confuse others.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now Le double shrug.
22. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now? I am a-ok.
23. Why do you think so many people cheat? They’re not ready for a relationship, they’re confused, they’re selfish and self-satisfying, they search for instant gratification, they have no respect for others, they have a deep dislike for themselves, or they are just simply an asshole. Also they’re disgusting. Usually there’s alcohol involved.
24. Tell me what’s on your mind? Hunger Games. Ginger Ale. My article that needs to be finished for journalism.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months? >.> I see what you did thar.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing? Yesh.
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend? Lol, myspace. I think my last number 1 was Travis… and he hates me. :)
28. When is your next road trip? Sept. 24.
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to? Most things. I don’t keep much to myself, honestly.
30. How’s your heart? I need to work out more.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren’t important? Sure.
32. Do you think somebody’s in love with you? Dear lord, no. They would be foolish.
33. What are you planning on doing after this? Reading.
34. Next time you will kiss someone? Tomorrow/today.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today? No.
36. Who do you not get along with? A few people. Nobody important to me.
37. What does your 3rd recent text say? My mother tells me to get some sleep. -_-
38. What are you wearing right now? I’m starting to remember why these aren’t in fashion anymore.
39. You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it? If we weren’t locked in by choice, it would probably just be awkward.
40. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese? Too long ago…
41. What’s your favorite boy and girl name right now? Boy name: Herp Girl name: Derp
42. How did you feel when you woke up? Tired, like every other day.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? They would only be a distraction from this entrancing survey.
44. Do you crack your knuckles? Unfortunately, I can’t stop.
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight? Probably tumbling. And playing Words With Friends. I suck at life.
46. What are your LEGAL initials? IKM. You can get my illegal initials for a small fee.
47. Who’s the first B in your contacts? Blake.
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard? I’m not sure. 2 weeks ago? I had tears in my eyes.
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them? Depends on why they’re walking. Not everyone is worth keeping.
50. Explain your last awkward moment? My last really awkward moment was the first day of school. At least, that I remember. I’m sure there were some more when I was roofied that I can’t recall.
51. Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes I’m afraid of what’s in it.
52. Do you have good vision? It gets me by.
53. Have you ever tripped someone? On accident, I’m sure.
54. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. They both deserved it.
55. Are you Irish? Yuh.
56. Do you use chap stick? If you take it from me, I WILL cut you. >.>
57. Do you have any scars? Yes.
58. Is there someone you will never forgive? Meh. I brush things off, but never forget.
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with? Sorta.
60. Name the last person to text you? -_-
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you? If he was the love of meh life.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do? I could.
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A? Yes.
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I tend to sprawl and take up the entirety.
65. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day? Awaken.
66. Do you fall for people easily? It gets harder each time.
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? Yesh.
68. Do you miss the way things used to be? In some ways.
69. Song you’re thinking of right now? "White Blank Page"
70. Want someone back in your life? Past friends.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today? I hope so. I slept damn-near all day. :/
72. What’s the color of the shirt you are wearing? Blue-ish.
73. Who was the first friend that you had? Gail.
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you? Yes.
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality? I don’t even pretend to understand it.
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced? I am naturally happy if things are going well. But I have a bad-luck streak. I need to take more vitamins.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you? Naw.
78. What do you wear when you sleep? Shirts, pants, etc.
79. Are you obsessed with something right now? tumblr. o_o
80. The first person you loved is? It starts with a B…
81. Something terrible happened to you? Yes. Many things. But not right now :)
82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens? We search for le key.
83. If you could wish something, what would it be? That the world would unite to calm down it’s douchebaggery.
84. Ever forced someone to do something? No. I simply suggest.
85. When you are alone, what do you think about? Anything and everything.
86. How was your first kiss? Interesting.
87. What’s your favorite music genre? I don’t think I have one. It really depends on the day.